Do you speak English and French and want to make a difference? Join our squad of superheroes – the international Dance4Life pool of trainers called the Trainers4Life. They are a group of carefully selected young leaders who are passionate about training young people to become champions of youth empowerment and sexual & reproductive health and rights. Here you can download the application call as pdf.
Who are we looking for?
- Young people aged between 18 and 28
- At least 2 years’ experience as a trainer or facilitator
- Can deliver a full two-day training in English and French (required)
- Is creative and believes in the power of young people to make a change
- Will commit to being a Trainer4Life for the next 2 years
- Is available and able to travel to other countries
- Resides in Francophone Africa
- Is able to travel to The Netherlands for a training
What’s in it for you?
- Become an experienced trainer in creative methodologies which are engaging and empowering for youth
- Promote youth leadership and adolescent sexual & reproductive health and rights in your country and on an international level developing your career potential
- Join an international community of trainers to exchange, learn and create
- Train the Dance4Life empowerment model to young people who are change makers in their communities
- Join the Academy4Life interactive learning platform to develop your personal, professional and SRHR skills together with coaches and experts
Are you in?
To apply to be part of the Dance4Life international pool of trainers you need to do the following three steps:
- Fill out this form and answers all of the questions in English as best you can
- Make a short video (max. 5 minutes) in English, convince us about why we should choose you to join this pool of trainers. Show us more about yourself, tell us about your experience as a trainer and leader in your country and be creative! Show us what you got – showcase your best talents and uniqueness.
- Share a second video where you facilitate an engaging activity for a group of participants. Let us feel your energy and discover your training style. You can do this activity in English or in French. Be creative if you can’t access young people right now – your family or friends might be able to help you
Please send the videos (through the Google Drive, WeTransfer.com or Dropbox) to Oonagh Eastmond – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit all three requirements by 14th June 2020. Applicants will be informed of their progress by the end of June.
Good luck with your application!