Hi there potential – Trainer4Life,
We are happy to invite you to apply and become part of our super heroes squad – the international dance4life pool of trainers – called Trainers4Life. They are a group of carefully selected young leaders who have been passionately engaged with dance4life in their own country as trainers or facilitators and who are eager to take their skills to the next level and become Dance4Life trainers. This time we are inviting applicants from the following countries:
KENYA, RUSSIA, NEPAL, CHINA, PAKISTAN, INDONESIA, AND UGANDA.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the Trainers4Life will give you an opportunity to:
- Become an experienced trainer in creative methodologies which are engaging and empowering for youth
- Promote youth leadership and adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights in your country and on international level
- Be part of an international community from which you can exchange and learn, create and further enhance your training skills
- Enable change makers around the world by training them to be better peer leaders and young facilitators of empowerment
- Develop a professional career as a trainer on national and international level
Who are we looking for?
For the international dance4life pool of trainers we seek young men and women who:
- Are aged between 18-28 (at the time of application)
- Can deliver a full two day training in English
- Have at least 2 years of experience as trainer and facilitator for dance4life
- Represents to be a youth role model and leader
- Is creative and believes in the power of young people to make a change
- Is available and able to travel to other counties
- Will commit herself/himself for the next 2 years to be part of the trainers4life
- Are available 17-24th April 2018 for a full training (location TBC)
Are you interested?
To apply to be part of the dance4life international pool of trainers you need to do the following three steps:
- Fill out this form and answers all of the questions in your best capacity
- Make a short video (max. 5 minutes) in which you convince us why are you to be the chosen one for this pool of trainers. Show us more about yourself, tell us about your experience as a trainer and leader in the dance4life program in your country and be creative! Show us what you got – showcasing your best talents and uniqueness.
- Share a second video where you facilitate an activity which is engaging for the participants. Let us feel your energy and discover your training style. You can do this activity in English or in your local language.
Please send the videos (through WeTransfer.com) and the session plan (please name the file: name_country.doc) to email@example.com
YOU NEED TO SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS BY 17 DECEMBER 2017.
What happens then?
The selection process consist of the following steps:
- 1. I round of application – 1st – 17th December 2017 Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 25th December for a follow up assignment
- 2. II round of application – 25th December – 10th January 2018 – follow up assignment
- 3. Final decision 19th January 2018
The selection will be based on:
– Training experience and expertise
– Age representation
– Gender balance
– Geographical representation
– Demonstrated leadership qualities
Good luck with your application!
We hope to hear from you soon!